Ford Fairmont & Mercury Zephyr Owners and Enthusiast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ford Fairmont & Mercury Zephyr Owners and Enthusiast

Scince : Jan 1st/2001 Orig.Fairmont 302 Forum Scince: Nov 8th/2008

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Like/Tweet
Latest topics
» '78 and '79 Fairmont and Zephyr ES
fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2022 11:19 pm by GrantBB

» Stymees'mont / Eric'c Fairmonts
fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2022 11:44 pm by GrantBB

» Window Weather Stripping
fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2022 2:06 am by GrantBB

» Fairmont at Nelson Ledges Road Course
fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 6:32 pm by GrantBB

» Latest track day video: Summit Point Shenandoah
fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 11:14 pm by GrantBB

» Back in the Fairmont saddle again.
fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 12:38 am by GrantBB

» New to the Group Texasfairmont from south Texas
fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 1:49 am by GrantBB

» 20 years of Fairmont 302
fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 7:45 pm by Stymees'mont

» Keep it or Scrap It ?
fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2020 3:50 pm by Red 78'

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

fucking aye someone post!!

Go down 
+5
detroitiron2000
bigblockcowboy
Stymees'mont
Aug
Futurama
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Futurama

Futurama

fucking aye someone post!! Empty
PostSubject: fucking aye someone post!!   fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:50 pm

its been a week and no posts in here Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Aug

Aug

PostSubject: Re: fucking aye someone post!!   fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:54 pm

Yeah, what the hell?
Back to top Go down
Stymees'mont

Stymees'mont

PostSubject: Re: fucking aye someone post!!   fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:38 pm

I noticed that too. Samething on some of the other sites I visit. Must be the nice weather or something like that. Hope its because everyone is working on their F/Z's for the Bash next summer.
Back to top Go down
http://fast-fairmonts.weebly.com/index.html
bigblockcowboy

bigblockcowboy

PostSubject: Re: fucking aye someone post!!   fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:58 pm

Minute it gets nice out, the forums go dead and ppl are hopefully out in the garage workin on them for cruisin and show season. Go figure
Back to top Go down
detroitiron2000

detroitiron2000

PostSubject: Re: fucking aye someone post!!   fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:30 pm

At work they've put us on mandatory 10 hour days and I have kids finishing up school (honors nights, etc), two coming home from college and one graduating high school so my evenings are filled with that!! But May 31 is graduation day and it all ends for the year and then I'll be in the garage and on the forum.

Don
Back to top Go down
TealP51

TealP51

PostSubject: Re: fucking aye someone post!!   fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:18 am

I got nothing of importance, so here's a shot of my Futura in the back yard, behind a Eucalyptus tree, under a tattered cover, at night, in a rain storm.

fucking aye someone post!! Futura5-21-09002

-Mike S.
Back to top Go down
Futurama

Futurama

PostSubject: Re: fucking aye someone post!!   fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:36 am

nice pic. guys dont tell me you actually have real jobs. you are supposed to all be computer nerds that post while you are supose to the working, at least that how it goes on my other site.
Back to top Go down
detroitiron2000

detroitiron2000

PostSubject: Re: fucking aye someone post!!   fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:50 am

Well, I doubt anyone would consider my job a real job as I have time for coffee all day! Yeah, at work they're monitoring inet usage to save money (they've even reduced the number of gateways out) so it's not really a good idea to jump on except to visit sites of customers or competition. I'll post a pic of my car as it sits now later today.

The pic of the Futura titled, "in the back yard, behind a Eucalyptus tree, under a tattered cover, at night, in a rain storm" almost made me wet my pants. That's a freakin hilarious description and pic!! lol!

Oh yeah, today is a company holiday so I'm home and that's why I can post now... cheers

I plan on finishing up the new read end this weekend and gettign it mounted and then the brakes will go on!
Back to top Go down
bigblockcowboy

bigblockcowboy

PostSubject: Re: fucking aye someone post!!   fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:22 pm

Went out to mess with the zeph this afternoon and noticed some bubbling under the vinyl above the drivers side door. I pushed on it gently and heard some crunching, so guess what that means? That's right, rusted through in possibly the worst possible spot, am I ever pissed! Just one more thing to do I guess, good thing I work with a bunch of welders! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
z7turbo

z7turbo

PostSubject: Re: fucking aye someone post!!   fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:40 pm

Ordered my header kit from speedway motors.....should be here the 26th....time to get busy!
Back to top Go down
fox81

PostSubject: Re: fucking aye someone post!!   fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:29 am

Been busy with work and haven't done much to the Zephyr lately. But this weekend I should be installing my fog lights. Hopefully.....
Back to top Go down
Stymees'mont

Stymees'mont

PostSubject: Re: fucking aye someone post!!   fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:26 am

Me, I been working 50-60 hrs aweek at one job and another 20 for my business. Trying to find time to do a 3-5 hrs to cut the grass, work on the Futura, work on the Dash kits, and well its kinda hard to type on the computer while cutting wood on the Table Saw..... so I have to wait until after my day is done.
I should take a pic of my car sitting in the storage bay .........

DustDevil, I wouldnt worry too much. I have seen the same thing your talking about and ya, its rust and it maybe deep but it may not be all the way threw yet. They always look really bad after you take the vinyl topp off, but some media blasting will fix that up....some body work...it will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Aug

Aug

PostSubject: Re: fucking aye someone post!!   fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:37 am

bigblockcowboy wrote:
... good thing I work with a bunch of welders! Very Happy

You can work with a bunch of welders?!?

Most guys I know have trouble working with just one, and I suppose two is *possible*, but not recommended. You must have thumbs on your feet or something.

Can you tell it's damn near three?

Last edited by Aug on Sat May 23, 2009 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because "suppose" has an "e")
Back to top Go down
Futurama

Futurama

PostSubject: Re: fucking aye someone post!!   fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:30 pm

allright, this is a littlebetter,keep it coming or i will banyou for not posting LOLZ!!! tongue
Back to top Go down
bigblockcowboy

bigblockcowboy

PostSubject: Re: fucking aye someone post!!   fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:40 pm

Let me re-phrase that, I work with a bunch of guys who weld for a living, and yeah stymee, it is all the way through, I peeled the vinyl back to look. I'm not giving up tho, by a long shot. Come hell or high water, this car will show up for the bash.
Back to top Go down
Stymees'mont

Stymees'mont

PostSubject: Re: fucking aye someone post!!   fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:50 am

bigblockcowboy wrote:
Let me re-phrase that, I work with a bunch of guys who weld for a living, and yeah stymee, it is all the way through, I peeled the vinyl back to look. I'm not giving up tho, by a long shot. Come hell or high water, this car will show up for the bash.

Well, that sucks ass! Nothing that some patch panels can fix. lol
Back to top Go down
Revolution909

Revolution909

PostSubject: Re: fucking aye someone post!!   fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:41 pm

I've been busy workin on my car, and going to work... Sorry guys.... Wink

So anyone get anything done to their whips??? I've picked up a set of ported out heads and have almost finished my SFC's(I know, i'm slow LOL)
Back to top Go down
detroitiron2000

detroitiron2000

PostSubject: Re: fucking aye someone post!!   fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:48 pm

What heads did you pick up?
Back to top Go down
Stymees'mont

Stymees'mont

PostSubject: Re: fucking aye someone post!!   fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:46 pm

Spending the day tomorrow (Mon.) working on my car. I want to bleede the brakes, finish up the steering, and press out the ball joints and put the correct one's in.
Can't wait.....cause when that stuff is done I will be on to the wheels / tires and engine / tranny. Then drive the bitch for the first time in over 5 years. cheers
Back to top Go down
Futurama

Futurama

PostSubject: Re: fucking aye someone post!!   fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:10 am

Revolution909 wrote:
I've been busy workin on my car, and going to work... Sorry guys.... Wink

So anyone get anything done to their whips??? I've picked up a set of ported out heads and have almost finished my SFC's(I know, i'm slow LOL)
uh, i was done but i just broke the pos again this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Revolution909

Revolution909

PostSubject: Re: fucking aye someone post!!   fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:24 am

Was it the clutch again?????

That sucks man.
Back to top Go down
Revolution909

Revolution909

PostSubject: Re: fucking aye someone post!!   fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:40 am

detroitiron2000 wrote:
What heads did you pick up?

I am not completely sure on the year but I believe they are '69 351W heads, they are ported out and have bigger valves. They should be a whole lot better then my '86 heads LOL

fucking aye someone post!! 019 Cool
Back to top Go down
Futurama

Futurama

PostSubject: Re: fucking aye someone post!!   fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:37 am

Revolution909 wrote:
Was it the clutch again?????

That sucks man.
i wish, i let a friend that had given me some dyno time at his shop and the hookup on parts a chance to make a past and he blew fragged the tranny. so now im screwed till i can afford to get mine fixed which aint gunna be cheap
Back to top Go down
detroitiron2000

detroitiron2000

PostSubject: Re: fucking aye someone post!!   fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:34 pm

Holy crap! Those heads looke awesome! Where di you get them? Who did the machining?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fucking aye someone post!!   fucking aye someone post!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fucking aye someone post!!
Page 1 of 1