Ford Fairmont & Mercury Zephyr Owners and Enthusiast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ford Fairmont & Mercury Zephyr Owners and Enthusiast

Scince : Jan 1st/2001 Orig.Fairmont 302 Forum Scince: Nov 8th/2008

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Like/Tweet
Latest topics
» '78 and '79 Fairmont and Zephyr ES
futura - New update !  my Futura Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2022 11:19 pm by GrantBB

» Stymees'mont / Eric'c Fairmonts
futura - New update !  my Futura Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2022 11:44 pm by GrantBB

» Window Weather Stripping
futura - New update !  my Futura Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2022 2:06 am by GrantBB

» Fairmont at Nelson Ledges Road Course
futura - New update !  my Futura Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 6:32 pm by GrantBB

» Latest track day video: Summit Point Shenandoah
futura - New update !  my Futura Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 11:14 pm by GrantBB

» Back in the Fairmont saddle again.
futura - New update !  my Futura Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 12:38 am by GrantBB

» New to the Group Texasfairmont from south Texas
futura - New update !  my Futura Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 1:49 am by GrantBB

» 20 years of Fairmont 302
futura - New update !  my Futura Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 7:45 pm by Stymees'mont

» Keep it or Scrap It ?
futura - New update !  my Futura Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2020 3:50 pm by Red 78'

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

New update ! my Futura

Go down 
+3
Aug
Futurama
Stymees'mont
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stymees'mont

Stymees'mont

futura - New update !  my Futura Empty
PostSubject: New update ! my Futura   futura - New update !  my Futura Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:52 am

Well today is a good day, I ordered my intake, carb., and cam kit. Still waiting on my buddy to send my tranny out but I cant push him because of the great price I am getting for it. $5000.0 tranny for bartering. A bulit proof trany for my labor on some work in his house.
Now I just need exhaust goods and a radiator for major items. The rest will be small stuff and easy to get later.
Back to top Go down
http://fast-fairmonts.weebly.com/index.html
Futurama

Futurama

PostSubject: Re: New update ! my Futura   futura - New update !  my Futura Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:04 pm

what the hell kinda tranny cost 5grand?
Back to top Go down
Stymees'mont

Stymees'mont

PostSubject: Re: New update ! my Futura   futura - New update !  my Futura Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:25 pm

Well, not really. The place that is doing the work would charge me that much. My buddy will get it done for around $3000. But the C4 will be able to handle 800 +hp if I want, and burn the tires off all day long. These guys build great tranny's and actually stand behind them. They also built the C6 I have for sale.
Back to top Go down
Aug

Aug

PostSubject: Re: New update ! my Futura   futura - New update !  my Futura Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:14 pm

I would never stand behind any tranny.

Heh, heh....heh, heh....
Back to top Go down
Stymees'mont

Stymees'mont

PostSubject: Re: New update ! my Futura   futura - New update !  my Futura Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:28 pm

More good news, tomorrow after work I am going to look at a set of wheels for the car. If they are as nice as they say...they will be mine and the price is so perfect. I gould get two sets for 320 bucks....un heard of for 2005-2009 Mustang wheels around here. I am only looking to get the better set for 220.
Back to top Go down
Futurama

Futurama

PostSubject: Re: New update ! my Futura   futura - New update !  my Futura Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:04 am

you can get an extra set for another 100? shit do it , the rubber is worth alot more than that and you can sell the rims for 100bux to somebody. wish i had that deal down here.
Back to top Go down
Stymees'mont

Stymees'mont

PostSubject: Re: New update ! my Futura   futura - New update !  my Futura Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:11 pm

Ok the bastard canceled on me...now I have to find another day to go get the wheels. Damn work wants to work all the time....son of a b....
Back to top Go down
Stymees'mont

Stymees'mont

PostSubject: Re: New update ! my Futura   futura - New update !  my Futura Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:17 pm

Ok , the hell with that dude. I just found another set for $275 with good tires and the lugnuts and lockers !! Hoping tomorrow I can get them....Wed.
Back to top Go down
detroitiron2000

detroitiron2000

PostSubject: Re: New update ! my Futura   futura - New update !  my Futura Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:15 pm

Sounds awesome...post up pics when you get them and then on the car!
Back to top Go down
Stymees'mont

Stymees'mont

PostSubject: Re: New update ! my Futura   futura - New update !  my Futura Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:02 pm

Today is X-mas !!! I got all my engine goodies and my new wheels !!!

futura - New update !  my Futura Stymees-mont-albums-stymee-s-fairmonts-picture1327-new-wheels-front

futura - New update !  my Futura Stymees-mont-albums-stymee-s-fairmonts-picture1328-new-wheels-rear

Sorry car is dirty and it is still cramped up in storage.
Back to top Go down
bigblockcowboy

bigblockcowboy

PostSubject: Re: New update ! my Futura   futura - New update !  my Futura Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:58 am

I'm lovin the look. And wash the car for Gods sake, what kinda shitshow you runnin over there? LOL
Back to top Go down
Futurama

Futurama

PostSubject: Re: New update ! my Futura   futura - New update !  my Futura Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:59 pm

you gots spinnaz yo!
Back to top Go down
fox81

PostSubject: Re: New update ! my Futura   futura - New update !  my Futura Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:41 pm

Now I know the rims I'll go with if I ever decide to go 5 lug. Those look sharp and they are also one of my favorite Mustang rims.
Back to top Go down
Stymees'mont

Stymees'mont

PostSubject: Re: New update ! my Futura   futura - New update !  my Futura Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:16 pm

Ya, thanks guys. This car got its first coat of dust...before the first coat of wax !!
Back to top Go down
detroitiron2000

detroitiron2000

PostSubject: Re: New update ! my Futura   futura - New update !  my Futura Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:22 pm

AWESOME! Love them. I'm jealous...
Back to top Go down
Stymees'mont

Stymees'mont

PostSubject: Re: New update ! my Futura   futura - New update !  my Futura Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:07 pm

Now I need about another $ 1800 to finish up the motor with all the goods. Well, maybe more then that really. Fun fun !!
Back to top Go down
fangar150-ex

PostSubject: wheels   futura - New update !  my Futura Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:07 am

you chose the right wheels, i put the same on mine, when i put the 2000 mustang brakes and 5 lug rear axles on my fairmont, i neded bigger wheels up front to clear the larger calipers and brakes, so as the 05 mustang was fresh out of the box and the stealership i work at was adding bling to all the mustangs, i bought a set of 6 cylinder wheels like you have, and also a set of the v-8 wheels for 200 bones, the v-8 wheels have too much off set for the rear and will rub on heavy cornering and you lose a lot of steering angle as the frt will also rub. i think the v-6 wheels look better and fit just fine. do you have the goodrich traction T/A tires, they are pretty good tires wear and noise wise. later jb....
Back to top Go down
Stymees'mont

Stymees'mont

PostSubject: Re: New update ! my Futura   futura - New update !  my Futura Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:49 am

fangar150-ex wrote:
you chose the right wheels, i put the same on mine, when i put the 2000 mustang brakes and 5 lug rear axles on my fairmont, i neded bigger wheels up front to clear the larger calipers and brakes, so as the 05 mustang was fresh out of the box and the stealership i work at was adding bling to all the mustangs, i bought a set of 6 cylinder wheels like you have, and also a set of the v-8 wheels for 200 bones, the v-8 wheels have too much off set for the rear and will rub on heavy cornering and you lose a lot of steering angle as the frt will also rub. i think the v-6 wheels look better and fit just fine. do you have the goodrich traction T/A tires, they are pretty good tires wear and noise wise. later jb....

Yes, they are the original tires. They fit really well. But the front does rub the inner plastic linner just a touch. This is because QA1 moves the wheels forward a bit for better handling. Think I will be able to heat up the plastic linner and reshape it for the room I need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New update ! my Futura   futura - New update !  my Futura Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New update ! my Futura
Page 1 of 1