Ford Fairmont & Mercury Zephyr Owners and Enthusiast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ford Fairmont & Mercury Zephyr Owners and Enthusiast

Scince : Jan 1st/2001 Orig.Fairmont 302 Forum Scince: Nov 8th/2008

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Like/Tweet
Latest topics
» '78 and '79 Fairmont and Zephyr ES
F'ing A man Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2022 11:19 pm by GrantBB

» Stymees'mont / Eric'c Fairmonts
F'ing A man Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2022 11:44 pm by GrantBB

» Window Weather Stripping
F'ing A man Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2022 2:06 am by GrantBB

» Fairmont at Nelson Ledges Road Course
F'ing A man Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 6:32 pm by GrantBB

» Latest track day video: Summit Point Shenandoah
F'ing A man Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 11:14 pm by GrantBB

» Back in the Fairmont saddle again.
F'ing A man Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 12:38 am by GrantBB

» New to the Group Texasfairmont from south Texas
F'ing A man Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 1:49 am by GrantBB

» 20 years of Fairmont 302
F'ing A man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 7:45 pm by Stymees'mont

» Keep it or Scrap It ?
F'ing A man Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2020 3:50 pm by Red 78'

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

F'ing A man

Go down 
+3
Aug
bigblockcowboy
Futurama
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Futurama

Futurama

F'ing A man Empty
PostSubject: F'ing A man   F'ing A man Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:35 pm

sometimes i just feel like shit. car is slower than its ever been, after spending more money, i just cant seem to drive it right and im damn sure im not gunna let someone drive it again it break and have to blame someone else.. fuck im frusterated. yet still , i will be going to the track again tommorow night in search of some better times.
Back to top Go down
bigblockcowboy

bigblockcowboy

F'ing A man Empty
PostSubject: Re: F'ing A man   F'ing A man Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:23 pm

What have you changed on it that's makin it slower? I feel your pain, the last car Ihad that was even worthy of putting rubber on a track, I was constantly gettin hammered by cars with less hp and better drivers. I just kept at it and eventually started spankin everyone. Keep your chin up man, for some reason somebody decided it has to get worse before it gets better.
Back to top Go down
Futurama

Futurama

F'ing A man Empty
PostSubject: Re: F'ing A man   F'ing A man Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:29 pm

well i was running a best of 7.39 @98.7 mph but i havent been able to drive for 2 years and now im relearning everything. im real nervous on the tree. i know reaction time doesnt affect your ET but still i hate to lose to some guy in the other lane because he got a good jump on me. also i just put in a bigger cam and intake manifold so i should be picking up alot more high end power but it seems to die off at about 500ish rpm.

the worst thing is the last 2 times ive been to the track i have had SERP belt problems and was barely able to drive the thing home cuz the belt was squealing so bad.

hopefully tonite will be better, there are gunna be pro mods at the track so traction shouldnt be a problem. anybody got a driver mod for sale? mine has gone bad confused
Back to top Go down
Aug

Aug

F'ing A man Empty
PostSubject: Re: F'ing A man   F'ing A man Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:45 pm

My brother pulled a five hundred light once (back when that was good). He was sitting there bullshitting with my wife, and she saw the tree come down (he wasn't paying attention). She said, "Go!", and he did. .500.
Back to top Go down
fangar150-ex

F'ing A man Empty
PostSubject: Re: F'ing A man   F'ing A man Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:41 pm

why have you not been able to drive for 2yrs?? where you ill?
Back to top Go down
Futurama

Futurama

F'ing A man Empty
PostSubject: Re: F'ing A man   F'ing A man Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:46 am

fangar150-ex wrote:
i got a DWI and in texas that means serious time.
Back to top Go down
Fairmont_Jeff
Admin
Fairmont_Jeff

F'ing A man Empty
PostSubject: Re: F'ing A man   F'ing A man Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:54 am

Futurama wrote:
fangar150-ex wrote:
i got a DWI and in texas that means serious time.
Been there, Done That , hope your near the end of your suspension, it really sucks having no liceince
Back to top Go down
https://fairmont302.aforumfree.com
z7turbo

z7turbo

F'ing A man Empty
PostSubject: Re: F'ing A man   F'ing A man Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:15 am

Futurama wrote:
well i was running a best of 7.39 @98.7 mph but i havent been able to drive for 2 years and now im relearning everything. im real nervous on the tree. i know reaction time doesnt affect your ET but still i hate to lose to some guy in the other lane because he got a good jump on me. also i just put in a bigger cam and intake manifold so i should be picking up alot more high end power but it seems to die off at about 500ish rpm.

the worst thing is the last 2 times ive been to the track i have had SERP belt problems and was barely able to drive the thing home cuz the belt was squealing so bad.

hopefully tonite will be better, there are gunna be pro mods at the track so traction shouldnt be a problem. anybody got a driver mod for sale? mine has gone bad confused

Sounds like it's fuel related....do you have a fuel pressure guage on it? If so, what's your fuel pressure at when power starts falling off?
Back to top Go down
ybuy4n

ybuy4n

F'ing A man Empty
PostSubject: Re: F'ing A man   F'ing A man Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:02 pm

hey steve,if you want me too ill drive it.thats a badass car! id like to give that big motor a go!!im still an unemployed jackass,but it be fun to take it down the track.
Back to top Go down
Futurama

Futurama

F'ing A man Empty
PostSubject: Re: F'ing A man   F'ing A man Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:39 pm

z7turbo wrote:
Futurama wrote:

Sounds like it's fuel related....do you have a fuel pressure guage on it? If so, what's your fuel pressure at when power starts falling off?
well i do have my liscense back, but its hard racing with a breathalizer.

-------
karl you going out to kdale tommorow? give me a call.
Back to top Go down
ybuy4n

ybuy4n

F'ing A man Empty
PostSubject: Re: F'ing A man   F'ing A man Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:43 am

sorry,i wasnt around the house all day yesterday to check responses on the board.we will catch up and go to the track after i get the money/job situation squared away. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

F'ing A man Empty
PostSubject: Re: F'ing A man   F'ing A man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F'ing A man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ford Fairmont & Mercury Zephyr Owners and Enthusiast :: Message Board-
Jump to: