Ford Fairmont & Mercury Zephyr Owners and Enthusiast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ford Fairmont & Mercury Zephyr Owners and Enthusiast

Scince : Jan 1st/2001 Orig.Fairmont 302 Forum Scince: Nov 8th/2008

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Like/Tweet
Latest topics
» '78 and '79 Fairmont and Zephyr ES
Actual Insurance Claim Write-Ups Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2022 11:19 pm by GrantBB

» Stymees'mont / Eric'c Fairmonts
Actual Insurance Claim Write-Ups Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2022 11:44 pm by GrantBB

» Window Weather Stripping
Actual Insurance Claim Write-Ups Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2022 2:06 am by GrantBB

» Fairmont at Nelson Ledges Road Course
Actual Insurance Claim Write-Ups Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 6:32 pm by GrantBB

» Latest track day video: Summit Point Shenandoah
Actual Insurance Claim Write-Ups Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 11:14 pm by GrantBB

» Back in the Fairmont saddle again.
Actual Insurance Claim Write-Ups Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 12:38 am by GrantBB

» New to the Group Texasfairmont from south Texas
Actual Insurance Claim Write-Ups Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 1:49 am by GrantBB

» 20 years of Fairmont 302
Actual Insurance Claim Write-Ups Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 7:45 pm by Stymees'mont

» Keep it or Scrap It ?
Actual Insurance Claim Write-Ups Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2020 3:50 pm by Red 78'

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Actual Insurance Claim Write-Ups

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
detroitiron2000

detroitiron2000

Actual Insurance Claim Write-Ups Empty
PostSubject: Actual Insurance Claim Write-Ups   Actual Insurance Claim Write-Ups Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:12 pm

Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I didn't have.

The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intention.

I thought my window was down, but I found it was up when I put my head through it.

I collided with a stationery truck coming the other way.

A truck backed through my windshield into my wife's face.

A pedestrian hit me and went under my car.

The guy was all over the road, I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.

I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment

In an attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.

I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I reached an intersection, a hedge sprang up, obscuring my vision and I did not see the other car.

I had been driving for 40 years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.

I was on my way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way, causing me to have an accident.

As I approached the intersection, a sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident.

To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front, I struck the pedestrian.

My car was legally parked as it backed into the other vehicle.

An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished.

I told the police I was not injured, but on removing my hat, I found I had a fractured skull

I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the road when I struck him.

I saw a slow-moving, sad faced old gentleman as he bounced off the roof of my car

The indirect cause of the accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth.

I was thrown from my car as it left the road. I was later found in a ditch by some cows.
Back to top Go down
Fairmont_Jeff
Admin
Fairmont_Jeff

Actual Insurance Claim Write-Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Insurance Claim Write-Ups   Actual Insurance Claim Write-Ups Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:24 am

I seen this years ago, Timeless , Still makes me lmao !!!!

This one actually happened to a buddy of mine:
After leaveing the bar I felt hungry so I went through the drive thew and headed home, as i turned the corner my fries spilled onto the floor ,as i reached to pick them up , i pulled on the wheel smashing into the parked police cruser lol.
Back to top Go down
https://fairmont302.aforumfree.com

Actual Insurance Claim Write-Ups
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ford Fairmont & Mercury Zephyr Owners and Enthusiast :: Shop Humour-
Jump to: