Ford Fairmont & Mercury Zephyr Owners and Enthusiast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ford Fairmont & Mercury Zephyr Owners and Enthusiast

Scince : Jan 1st/2001 Orig.Fairmont 302 Forum Scince: Nov 8th/2008

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Like/Tweet
Latest topics
» '78 and '79 Fairmont and Zephyr ES
just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2022 11:19 pm by GrantBB

» Stymees'mont / Eric'c Fairmonts
just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2022 11:44 pm by GrantBB

» Window Weather Stripping
just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2022 2:06 am by GrantBB

» Fairmont at Nelson Ledges Road Course
just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 6:32 pm by GrantBB

» Latest track day video: Summit Point Shenandoah
just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 11:14 pm by GrantBB

» Back in the Fairmont saddle again.
just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 12:38 am by GrantBB

» New to the Group Texasfairmont from south Texas
just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 1:49 am by GrantBB

» 20 years of Fairmont 302
just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 7:45 pm by Stymees'mont

» Keep it or Scrap It ?
just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2020 3:50 pm by Red 78'

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join!

Go down 
+2
Futurama
rancheronut
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rancheronut

rancheronut

just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join! Empty
PostSubject: just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join!   just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:42 am

hello i'm rancheronut.
i have been with fords for over 30+ yrs. my newest ford is my 95 F250HD SC with only 80k miles. my oldest is my high school ride,1972 mustang coupe and i perfer fords over the other makes! i have had at about 50+ ranchero's in my 40 plus driving years.that not including the 30+ mustang's .
my family know me as a car nut. my life is about cars. by the time i was 14, i could tell you every part in a engine and what it use was.
i work at a local sears auto in sales after i found out i can make better money at sales, then working on cars.
when i paid for my house , i look for one where the shop is bigger than the house and then had a bigger one built next to it.so to store my parts, so the native's wouldn't see any messy yard.
i don't like show cars or trailer queens! there for people that don't have a life. if i want to do a car show , then i drive the car there!
cars and trucks where made from the factory's to be drivin not towed!
some of the cars shows have been to are over 250 miles away but i still love the fun of driving something i built and was i made to DRIVE! even my 1986 mustang DRAG CAR is driven on street and highway every chance i can!
as you can tell i say what on my mind , some times it good and some times people don't like to hear what i have to say, sorry but that the way it is.
my current list of toys is;
1974 RANCHERO
1986 mustang hatch back
1982 mustang coupe
1984 mustang convert
1982 MERC CAPRI
1986 turbo bird
1987 lincoLn markVII
1995 F250HD SC
1994 CAPRICE W/LT-1
1988 C2500 W/10-1/2 FOOT CAMPER
1982 merc zephyer villager wagon(woody)
1982 cougar XR7
1980 merc zephyr
PLUS all the part cars i keep in the bigger shop.
here is some of my toys;
just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join! 80----83-merc-002
just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join! Dcp02274
just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join! 79-merc-wagon-10-002
just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join! P5060314-copy
THANKS FOR READING MY STORY AND YES I CAN'T TYPE WORTH A DARN(something about getting kick out of typing class in H-school )for showing up in cast from finger tips to arm pit!
ROY

Last edited by rancheronut on Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Futurama

Futurama

PostSubject: Re: just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join!   just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:36 am

welcome roy, whats up with the caprice? Razz
Back to top Go down
rancheronut

rancheronut

PostSubject: Re: just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join!   just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:37 pm

Futurama wrote:
welcome roy, whats up with the caprice? Razz

WELL if i got to have a nice fast hi-way travlin car that can haul 5 people and kick but with factory push rod corvette LT1 engine. ford don't have one.

sorry but 4.6 Sleep in a 4500LB car not going to cut it for me.
Back to top Go down
Futurama

Futurama

PostSubject: Re: just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join!   just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:44 pm

i was just fucking with ya, i know its the same thing as the impala SS , not a bad daily
Back to top Go down
detroitiron2000

detroitiron2000

PostSubject: Re: just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join!   just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:44 pm

Welcome aboard! LOVE the wagon! I want one so bad!
Back to top Go down
Stymees'mont

Stymees'mont

PostSubject: Re: just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join!   just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:26 pm

Welcome....I need the buildings you have !!!!!!!!! !
Back to top Go down
http://fast-fairmonts.weebly.com/index.html
Fairmont_Jeff
Admin
Fairmont_Jeff

PostSubject: Re: just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join!   just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:51 am

Welcome to the board Roy im sure you will fit right in !
Back to top Go down
https://fairmont302.aforumfree.com
Revolution909

Revolution909

PostSubject: Re: just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join!   just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:08 pm

Welcome man, thats a nice selection of cars youve got there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rancheronut

rancheronut

PostSubject: Re: just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join!   just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:24 pm

thank every one. i know i'm one of those dare to be different kinda fellas or as the wife say." just plan goofy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join!   just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just found this place for my bad habit, so i had to join!
Page 1 of 1